INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
#160 "Information and Resource Center for Parish Nurse/Wellness Programs"
Ministry Office has available resources, etc., for parishes wishing to begin/expand parish nurse/wellness programs.
Phone: (618) 235-9991
#161 "A/V and Printed Resource Materials"
The Ministry office has available to loan the following materials:
- "Intergenerational Activities" booklet printed by Ministry Office
- AARP materials on the topic of Intergenerational Activities
- Materials pertaining to Parish Nurse Program
- "A Time to Reap" - the spirituality of our elders and a call to volunteering.
- "The MSA: 1996" - overview of the MSA, but can be used for meditation.
- "Elizabeth Ministries"
- "Conscience & Conflict"
- "Facing Death"
- "Aging Parents" - 2 different videos.
- "Pastoral Bereavement Counseling"
- "Growing Old in a New Age"
- Myths & Realitites of Aging
- How the Body Ages
- Maximizing Physical Potential of Older Adults
- Love, Intimacy & Sexuality
- Learning, Memory & Speed of Behavior
- Intellect, Personality & Mental Health
- Social Roles & Relationships in Old Age
- Family & Intergenerational Relationships
- Work, Retirement and Economic Status
- Illness & Disability
- Dying, Death & Bereavement
- Societal & Political Aspects of Aging
- The Future of Aging
#162 "Parish Nurse/Wellness Networking"
Ministry Office coordinates the Networking of Parish Nurse and/or Parish Wellness